Azerbaijani Novruz Bayrami 2018
Azerbaijan Cultural Society of Edmonton (AzCSE) and Azerbaijani Cultural Student Association at U of A (AzCSA) are going to hold the 11th Annual Azerbaijani Novruz Bayrami on March 17, 2018.
This is our 11th year of celebrating this ancient, multicultural, and much-loved holiday in Edmonton a area and bringing and sharing holiday joy with you all. According to your feedback, all of our previous events have been unforgettable nights filled with laughter, smiles, hugs, handshakes, culture, heritage, and traditions, delicious food, and dance. This time, we are organizing even more enjoyable, marvelous, and memorable celebration !
Lets get together as individuals, families, friends and as a multicultural community to celebrate this precious, historic, cherished festival! Lets celebrate spring and feel its freshness in our souls on March 17, 2018.
You will enjoy live Azerbaijani music and folk dance performances, delicious buffet dinner, multicultural performances, public dance session, traditional holiday activities and much more throughout the night. Please purchase your tickets as soon as you can. Seats are limited! Our past experience shows that tickets sell out fast and no tickets will be sold at the door!
Beverly Hills Ballroom - Fantasyland Hotel17700 87 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5T 4V4
Saturday March 17, 2018
6pm till midnight
Tickets are sold out now. If you have tickets to pick up, please contact us (780)707-4529 or email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 707-4529 if you have any questions.
- Azerbaijan Folkloric Group Dances
- Azerbaijan Solo Dances
- Public Dance Sessions
- International Dance Performance
- Live Azerbaijani Folkloric, Classic and Modern Music
- Traditional Holiday Activities Thoughout The Night
- Beef: Halal sliced roasted beef with au jus
- Fish: Cajun dusted basa fillet with fire
- Baked dinner rolls and butter
- Mixed greens with house dressing
- Potato salad with honey balsamic and peppers
- Pasta salad
- Market vegetable with roasted ranch dressing
- Rice pilaf
- Medley of vegetables
- Oven roasted potato
- Chef choice plated dessert
- Freshly brewed coffee and herbal tea
- Soft drink from bartender
A full cash bar will also be available.