Azerbaijani Novruz Bayrami 2019
Azerbaijan Cultural Society of Edmonton (AzCSE) and Azerbaijani Cultural Student Association at U of A (AzCSA) are going to hold the 12th Annual Azerbaijani Novruz Bayrami on March 23, 2019.
This is our 12th year of celebrating this ancient, multicultural, and much-loved holiday in Edmonton a area and bringing and sharing holiday joy with you all. According to your feedback, all of our previous events have been unforgettable nights filled with laughter, smiles, hugs, handshakes, culture, heritage, and traditions, delicious food, and dance. This time, we are organizing even more enjoyable, marvelous, and memorable celebration !
Lets get together as individuals, families, friends and as a multicultural community to celebrate this precious, historic, cherished festival! Lets celebrate spring and feel its freshness in our souls on March 23, 2019.
You will enjoy live Azerbaijani music and folk dance performances, delicious buffet dinner, multicultural performances, public dance session, traditional holiday activities and much more throughout the night. Please purchase your tickets as soon as you can. Seats are limited! Our past experience shows that tickets sell out fast and no tickets will be sold at the door!
Beverly Hills Ballroom - Fantasyland Hotel17700 87 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5T 4V4
Saturday March 23, 2019
6pm till midnight
Please read carefully to avoid any issues. Contact us if you need any help.
- Enter your name and email on their corresponding fields.
- If you have any comment for us, leave it in the comment field. For example, you may request to be seated with a friend. We will try our best to accomodate such requests but it is not guaranteed!
- Choose the number of tickets for
- VIP - $82.00
- Regular Admission 12+ years old - $72.00
- Kids 5-12 years old - $38.00 (under 5 free!)
- Table of 8 - $496.00 (Special! $62.00 per person)
- If you would like to purchase Student tickets click "Student Tickets" below to show the field.
- If you would like to purchase AzCSE member tickets click "AzCSE Members Tickets" below to show the field.
- If you also would like to get AzCSE membership, click "Pay Membership Dues" below to show options. It is ok to purchase AzCSE membership and AzCSE tickets in the same transactions.
- When all items are added and all fields are filled in, click "Pay Now!" button.
- Enter your credit card information and hit pay.
- If transaction is successful, a receipt page will be shown and a receipt will be sent to your email.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 707-4529 if you have any questions.
- Azerbaijan Folkloric Group Dances
- Azerbaijan Solo Dances
- Public Dance Sessions
- International Dance Performance
- Live Azerbaijani Folkloric, Classic and Modern Music
- Traditional Holiday Activities Thoughout The Night
- Beef: Halal sliced roasted beef with au jus
- Fish: Cajun dusted basa fillet with fire
- Baked dinner rolls and butter
- Mixed greens with house dressing
- Potato salad with honey balsamic and peppers
- Pasta salad
- Market vegetable with roasted ranch dressing
- Rice pilaf
- Medley of vegetables
- Oven roasted potato
- Chef choice plated dessert
- Freshly brewed coffee and herbal tea
- Soft drink from bartender
A full cash bar will also be available.